Growing Love is one of the most important aspects of Spiritual growth. Practicing Flowering Heart enables you to begin experiencing and using the all powerful energy of pure Love. You become able to heal yourself and others.
Please use the Heart Mudra (Mudra means hand position). You may have seen pictures of the Buddha sitting comfortably relaxed with his hands in his lap, palms up, right hand on top of the left with his fingers pointing towards his wrists and the tips of his thumbs gently touching each other.
Sit like comfortably like the Buddha, and you will see that your arms are now forming a circle –a circle of Love. The pure energy of Love can now flow around and around your arms, across your chest and through your heart in a circle. As you sit observing the energy, it will grow in strength and speed.
The circle of Love flows around your arms in both directions at the same time, forming a counter rotating field of Love energy. When the energy reaches a certain speed, you shift into the quantum state. You can gain access to very deep states of meditation quickly.
You must always do the first meditation (Exercise I) before proceeding to any other exercise you chose to do.
Focus in Love.
This exercise is very simple. You should always do it before working with other energies because you’ll be much less likely to misuse energy to harm yourself or others if you’re focused in Love.
- Be comfortable.
- Hold your hands in the Heart Mudra in your lap, palms up, one on top of the other with the tips of your thumbs touching each other.
- Focus your mind softly on your heart.
- Become aware of your heart’s energy.
- Rest in Love while observing the energy flowing around and around the circle of Love.
From this basic meditation, you can go on to many other uses for Love. Love really does heal all. Its use is limited only by your imagination.
Transforming Impacted Emotions Into Love
Your mind controls energy. Your mind can tell energy where to go, what to do there, even what kind of energy it should be. You have the ability to simply tell one kind of energy to change to another. The energy must obey your mind.
Use Love’s energy to heal yourself and others. Feel/see the other emotions of sadness, anger or fear inside yourself or another. Send Love into those undesired emotions while using your mind to tell them to change to Love.
Generally, you will find impacted emotions in the following organs, along the inside of the spine and between the ribs. The colors and sensations listed here are a starting point only. Your own perceptions may be quite different. Trust yourself. Go with what your intuition tells you.
- Heart can harbor any emotion. Hot red anger, choking grey sadness and smothering black fear can all get stuck in the heart. It’s common to find heart break here.
- Liver usually has hot, red anger stored in it. Anger then rises to attack the heart and brain. Old anger is cold, heavy and dark red.
- Pancreas and spleen often holds itchy brown worry, a form of fear.
- Kidneys are home to cold, sticky, black fear.
Healing Traumatic Incidents. (Divorce, death of loved ones, job loss)
- Recall a past incident that made you angry, sad or afraid.
- Notice the emotions that arise as you replay that incident in your mind.
- Send Love to dissolve or transform those emotions to Love.
- Send Love to your friend with your mind. She can be present in any time or space.
- See/feel Love energy going into her heart or crown, then her whole energy field. You are sending Love to her energy body, not her physical body. You are loving her Spiritual being.
- You may see/feel sadness, anger or fear in her.
- Dissolve or transform these emotions with Love.
As you continue working daily with the energy of pure Love, your inner Divinity will begin awakening, responding to the growing Love in you heart.